GRACE!



































Look who came home with me! 
It seems that he'd like to be called Ernesto.




I spent a grace-filled Easter weekend in Phoenix attending another GeoTran seminar. (I wrote a little about another GeoTran experience back here.) Taught by an extraordinary God-being, Dorothy Espiau, it was pure grace. And service to humanity, service to the Universe, and service to God. We celebrated!

Of the many learnings that came home with me from the weekend, grace is the one that seems to have my attention the most at the moment. The subject of grace came up in our meeting last night. Of course! I spoke about this inner shift in consciousness, the turning toward and alignment with God, as a result of intention and grace. A strong intention, making this the #1 priority, and God's grace. We have to want this more than anything else. And, we can ask for grace! Ask in the sincerest and humblest kind of way. Beginning every prayer or request (whether spoken out loud or silently, or written, or through action) with 'Thank You', is the wise way.

I've invited the meeting group members to play with asking for Grace and see what happens. I invite you to play with this, too.




Thank You for the abundance of Grace that is given!












The photos were taken in the vicinity of the hotel where I stayed. What struck me the most was the spring-filled scent in the air and the warmth of the breeze. Perhaps you can smell it in the photos! The soft green colour of the yellow blossomed trees is very compelling. Green trees. We were also graced with ravens, a hawk, a butterfly and a hummingbird, as well as long-tailed birds that I don't know the name of (when the camera wan't there). Magical! 






Comments