What you focus on expands!



From yesterday's walk:











See the dates?




















In the garden late yesterday afternoon:












It's starting to open!





This is the 8000th photo I've taken on this camera!












This morning!



It's open!













From this morning's walk:



A new building in the centre of Torrevieja with a bit of a Gaudi feel to it.







In the square next to the new building.




Detail on the building.





Back home around noon:






Late this afternoon:



Remember this rose from 2 days ago? The scent is heavenly!





















See how the lower flower is already starting to close a little? These flowers last about 24 hours. The upper flower may open tomorrow morning.



























The first bit of time here in Spain has been spent at the dentist's office. It's definitely not on the favourite-things-to-do list! Today, as I sat in the dentist's chair for the third time in 3 days (2 of the visits were unexpected), it occurred to me to check in with the field of these meetings. During the first 2 visits, I spent the time clearing the energies as the work was being done, keeping the body very relaxed, and silently thanking the two who were working on my teeth. On the third (and final!) visit today, I knew that in addition to the dental work being done, the three of us (the dentist, the assistant & me) were also here together for another reason. I heard inside that 8 intentions for the appointment existed. (Intentions are prayers of the heart and a way of creating in formlessness.) I listened. Quickly, the intentions came into my awareness. I repeated them silently a few times and noticed something changing in the room. Harmonious & friendly were 2 of the intentions. Very quickly a light-hearted exchange & laughter happened between the dentist and her assistant. It was the first time I had ever experienced this. Their relationship seemed to contain a little stress. What a miraculous instant creation! Proof once again of this amazing law of the Universe ~ what you focus on expands. 

It also came to me to check in with the field to see if anything was needed. A grove of old oak trees and a field of scented wild flowers were 2 of the things that appeared. I noticed a huge difference between checking out and going into a fantasy (leaving here and escaping) and being here fully and inviting whatever is needed to come in. This certainly seemed to create an enjoyable experience all around. The focus was on the field (the formless realm) rather than on all of the implements in my mouth, the sounds, the sensations, the smells, the tastes. They were there, too, though not in the forefront of the experience. The formless realm was given the focus. I walked away from the dental appointment not only with a big smile on my face, but also a happy heart and a clear energy field (along with beautiful teeth!).





XO





P.S. Tomas' family has a new addition! Another Tomas! He arrived in Madrid at 6pm yesterday ~ 25 April 2012. Congratulations to Sylvie & Yann & Ines!  Congrats to the whole family, too. And, welcome to this world, Tomas!




P.P.S. We're off for the weekend! Elche. Onteniente. Valencia. Here we come! Happy weekend to you!







Comments