Dear Friend



In the garden this morning!






As I was reading the label on the bottle of Bragg's apple cider vinegar this morning I discovered this:




So, of course, I went to the internet to find out more. It turns out to be a beautiful prayer. Then I read about Nelson Mandela's health and so I dedicate this prayer to him and to all those in need of this.



3 John 1:2




Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

New International Version



Dear friend, I am praying that all is well with you and that your body is as healthy as I know your soul is.

New Living Translation



Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

New King James Version



Happy healthy prosperous day to You!




Comments