P E A C E



'Topaz Jewel'!



'Hot Chocolate'!







We've embarked on a new adventure! We're an hour outside of Vancouver being cat-sit by four fantastic feline friends! Not only have we been graced by being with cats (who are a little camera shy at the mo'), there are roses here, too! And lots of space. And beauty. We're so blessed!


On the drive here this morning, it came to me to invite those who are willing, able and called to gently hold Syria in a loving embrace. This is a continuation of what was given to us last night in the satsang. As John O'Donohue's book title reads, 'To Bless The Space Between Us'. Let's bless Syria with the healing power of Presence. We can be the blessing. I've found from experience that directing the intention and energy underneath the place works best. Direct this underneath Syria. Perhaps some words, as a blessing, come to you as well. 


All is well. All is well. All is well. 

May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be happy. May all beings be free of suffering. May all beings be liberated.

Om shanti. Om shanti. Om shanti.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah. (Peace be upon you and God's blessings.)

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

Om mani padme hum. Om mani padme hum. Om mani padme hum.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy. O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen. ~ Saint Francis of Assisi


Invite all the helpers that are required, whether you know their names or not, in the name of the greatest Light Source that is.
Find a war within you and end it immediately and peacefully.




May I Be At Peace

May I be at peace.
May my heart remain open.
May I be aware of my true nature.
May I be healed.
May I be a source of healing to others.
May I dwell in the Breath of God.

~ Saint Teresa of Avila






Comments