Breathe in Roses!



In the morning sunshine!
I posted the same roses (the only ones in bloom in our garden at the mo') here on our 1st morning home in the rain.
Sally Holmes & Laguna!




In hummy news... apparently no hummies have been around in our garden for about 2 1/2 weeks, probably due to all the work happening on the house and in the garden. 
This morning I went outside just after saying to Tomas that I was missing our hums, and guess who appeared! 
Within less than a minute. 
No camera to capture him or her. 
I'm now making new hummy food for our guest! And I've cleaned our kitchen window, inside and out. 
Woo hoo!









I'm being reminded again about the vibrational frequency of roses.
While most plants vibrate at a rate of up to 30 hz, roses can vibrate up to 320 hz!
Wow.
Want to increase your vibratory rate? Or clear something out?
Breathe in roses, baby!

Please don't believe me or anyone else. Make the experiment for yourself!





Thank you, God, for roses! 
And hummingbirds!
And sunshine!
And miracles!
And breath! 
And for another joy-filled day here!




'Hope & Joy', who is no longer in form here in our garden.



Comments