Hello Vancouver!



Laguna greeted me this morning!




And so did Sally Holmes! Remember her from here?












We arrived home late last night into the Vancouver airport in the dark rainyness and received the news at the baggage claim of Dr. Maya Angelou's passing. It was the very first news of being home. The depth of wisdom and bigness of Maya's Being has always touched me. I found these words that she spoke:



"What I really want to do is be a representative of my race — of the human race. I have a chance to show how kind we can be, how intelligent and generous we can be. I have a chance to teach and to love and to laugh. I know that when I’m finished doing what I’m sent here to do, I will be called home and I will go home without any fear."



Thank you, Dr. Maya Angelou, for being a human being, a being of God, and for doing what you came here to do. Your wisdom and your presence here is an inspiration. You have graced us so beautifully. May we all have the chance to live by your words of wisdom. God bless you!








Happy and Grateful to be here and home!







Comments