"What would love do now?"



Ok, I'm smitten with 'Eden'!
And you probably know by now that if you visit my blog during rose season, 
that's what you'll see the most of,
unless the hummies sit still for more a sec or two, which they haven't.
This rose does something to me.









I recently heard this song in the documentary 'May I be Frank'. I then found the song on youtube (it's not available on itunes) and have been playing it a lot! The artist is Jason Mraz and the song is 'What would love do now'. It arrived at exactly the right moment and in response to a question that I asked God about what the right question to ask is. Serendipity at play! I later realized that I've been hearing another of Jason's songs on the radio (a Grammy winner!) called 'I'm yours', though I didn't know it was him. There's something very special going on here. Other wonderful recordings of Jason singing 'What would love do now' are also available on youtube. 








Happy day of being love!





Comments