Open a Love Window!


Miss Simran
The life of Love in a catsuit!







I went for a walk this morning in my-neighbourhood-of-the-moment (where we are kitty sitting) and heard Rumi speaking into my ear.
Open a Love window!
 Open a Love window! 
And so I did, right there on West Broadway waiting for the pedestrian light, I opened another window of Love!
(It's a formless window in the field called LOVE. Intention is everything!)
Then I came home and found Rumi's beautiful poem.




Some Kiss We Want


There is some kiss we want 
with our whole lives, 
the touch of spirit 
on the body. 

Seawater begs the pearl 
to break its shell.

And the lily, how passionately 
it needs some wild darling! 

At night, I open the window 
and ask the moon 
to come and press its face 
against mine. 
Breathe into me. 


Close the language - door and
open the love window. 


The moon won't use the door, 
only the window.



~ Rumi






Comments