Tender-hearted


Hello!
I'm back!
I've been deep in the land of play and creativity.
Hope y'all are happy and healthy and enjoying every drop of Life!



I've been playing with roses (naturally!)


'Beverly'! Taken with the iPad in my creative space.



and fabric (hemp!) and cotton embroidery threads 
and mastering some sewing & drafting skills


the android icon embroidered on the front of a hemp computer monitor cover




 and learning more on GIMP (a free photo editing program) ~ 
how to create a line drawing/cartoon from a photo!


'Eden' from here!



A 'cartoon' image of 'Eden'!
The horizontal lines are from the photocopier and not part of the design.
There's a plan for this image!




Such pure joy!
It feels like Christmas!



I heard this and it really touched my heart deeply,
so I'm sharing it with you.




Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, 
as God in Christ forgave you.

~ Ephesians 4:32



It was the tenderhearted that 'got' me!

Hope your day (and your life!) is tenderhearted.







Comments