May we all understand, listen and obey swiftly!













In the morning, the one who does not understand
will consider what he will do,

while the one who understands
will consider what the one will do with him.


~ Ibn 'Ata' Illah



(please change the pronouns to fit ~ it's in our highest interest to not throw the baby out with the bathwater ~ keep the wisdom & use it!)




"Thy Will be done."
"Thy Will be done."
"Thy Will be done."

~ Matthew 6:9-10
~ Luke 11:2
~ Matthew 26:42




If we're lost in thinking, which = past, future; time, and the story, and the 'me' or my way or my will, we can't be listening. 
If we can't listen, we can't hear.
If we can't hear, we can't obey.
Simple!

If we're not creating Heaven on Earth (our collective mission), then what are we creating?? hint: it's also starts with 'h'.


Not my will, but Thy Will be done!


Thank You for this day of Thy Will!
Thank you for showing me Thy Will so loudly and clearly and definitively!










Comments