Day 16!



I look at this photo and Rumi appears!

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. 
First, to let go of life. 
In the end, to take a step without feet; to regard this world as invisible, and to disregard what appears to be the self.
Heart, I said, what a gift it has been to enter this circle of lovers,
to see beyond seeing itself, to reach and feel within the breast.
~ Rumi ~
The Divani Shamsi Tabriz, XIII






Gratitude Practice Play!

Day 16
Tuesday, 23 June

I'm truly grateful for:

1. __________
2. __________
3. __________


Thank You, Beloved!





And, Hafiz appears today, too, with his gorgeous gratitude practice!



“One regret dear world, 
that I am determined not to have 
when I am lying on my deathbed 
is that I did not kiss you enough.”

~ Hafiz


Happy day of kissing!





Comments