Day 21!



New to our garden this year ~ 'Dee-lish'!
Just opened this morning. Definitely smells dee-lish! Lean in!







Gratitude Practice Play!


Day 21
Sunday,  28 June

I'm truly grateful for:

1. __________
2. __________
3. __________



Thank You for this glorious day in Your Garden!






Wow. Here we are, three weeks in to playing with gratitude! I'm finding that the writing down of the gratitudes has certainly become an easy early morning ritual/habit. One that I love! 

Is gratitude a hidden teaching? It seems so obvious, a no-brainer. How to live a happy life? Be grateful for everything! Gratitude is free and available to everyone. It brings the magic, the miracles and the heart expansion. More love flows through, for all to enjoy!


As a lover of stitching, I read this pearl and it spoke directly to me. I love the visual image.


Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.


~ author unknown



And, another gigantic jewel!


You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.

~ G.K. Chesterton


Yes!!!




Happy day of living in God's Gratitude Garden!







Comments