Happy Summer Solstice! + Day 14! + Six Summer Nights! + Happy Father's Day!



WPJMcCarthy roses with the hammock in the background ~ an image of summer!






Happy Summer Solstice!!!
It's here!
Sunday, 21 June
9:26am pdt
Welcome, Summer!



Gratitude Practice Play!


Day 14
Sunday, 21 June

I'm truly grateful for:

1. __________
2. __________
3. __________


Thank You!


We began this play 14 days ago! It's essential to write down the 3 daily gratitudes and to write them first thing in the morning. It's helpful to read them during the day and to also hold them in awareness throughout the day.
I'm still noticing that many many more gratitudes come in, in addition to the ones written down. Such joy!


"Be grateful for your life, every detail of it, and your face will come to shine like a sun, and everyone who sees it will be made glad and peaceful."

~ Rumi







      Six Summer Nights Retreat! 

begins tonight!
woo hoo!







Happy Father's Day!

I'm very grateful to my two dads,
for the fathering I was given,
for their continued love and support,
and for the wisdom I receive.


 







Comments